The TentBox range makes wild camping easier than ever before. These roof top tents, available in three different designs, simply attach to your roof bars and can be assembled in less than 5 minutes. There’s no need to worry about uneven ground or uncomfortable camping beds, just park up and pop up your tent for an instant room with a view.
The TentBox Classic is the latest version of the bestselling TentBox Hard Shell. With a set-up time of less than one minute, simply park up and settle in to your second home. The easy assembly makes it perfect for last-minute adventures and wild camping. Pitch up in a secluded spot and wake up in the morning to stunning countryside views. The innovative design means you can even store your bedding and lightweight telescopic ladder inside while you drive. If you’re a spontaneous traveller looking to escape the 9 to 5 on a weekend getaway, this is definitely the product for you!
– 280gsm rip-stop canvas, with a 2000mm PU-membrane to keep your tent waterproof
– 6cm memory foam mattress, for extra comfort
– Strong, practical aerodynamic, lightweight ABS shell, with UV protection
– Waterproof SBS zips, to keep the rain out
– Waterproof silicone sealant tape applied behind all seams
– Stainless steel and aluminium used throughout
– Fine mesh fly netting to keep even the smallest insects out
– Insulated roof lining, for comfort and warmth
– Aluminium telescopic ladder
Free local pick-up. Use our stock indicator on this page to see if we have this product in stock at our factory in Batley, West Yorkshire (you can still order if on backorder). Once you have placed your order, we will contact you to arrange a date for you to come and collect the product as soon as you like. We can also fit it for you (provided you already have the roofbars fitted) for £60.
Free delivery to UK mainland. Contact us to confirm our stock level and then you can order on our website. The stock will be delivered dispatched from the warehouse.
|Dimensions||210 × 125 × 100 cm|