The TentBox range makes wild camping easier than ever before. These roof top tents, available in three different designs, simply attach to your roof bars and can be assembled in less than 5 minutes. There’s no need to worry about uneven ground or uncomfortable camping beds, just park up and pop up your tent for an instant room with a view.
We all know that good things come in small packages! The TentBox Lite offers all the comfort of the original TentBox but packs away perfectly to fit on the roof of any size car. The tent sleeps 2 and is fully kitted out with a memory foam mattress, fixing kit, skylight and ladder to make setting up as simple as possible. The strong canvas material and polyester rain hood mean your little home is fully waterproof and perfect for your adventure come rain or shine. With this lightweight easy to assemble TentBox, you’ll be sleeping under the stars in no time.
– 280gsm rip-stop canvas, with a 2000mm PU-membrane to keep your tent waterproof
– 600D polyester rain hood covers all windows and doors
– PVC travel cover that keeps your tentbox dust and rain free
– 6cm memory foam mattress, for extra comfort
– Lightweight Aluminium frame
– SBS zips used throughout
– Waterproof silicone sealant tape applied behind all seams
– Stainless steel and aluminium used throughout
– Fine mesh fly netting to keep even the smallest insects out
– Aluminium telescopic ladder. Lightweight, and packs down small.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||240 × 140 × 112 cm|